If you are interested in joining the team at Funk Signs Inc. we have various joining opportunities for you.
Current job posting: Sign Shop Supervisor
Funk Signs has an immediate opening for a person to lead our team of sign designers, manufacturers and installers. The successful candidate
will have strong graphic design and customer service skills and be capable of leading a team that produces a full range of commercial sign products.
• Excellent creative skills - an idea person and solution oriented.
• Customer service skills that deliver the best service possible, including the ability to communicate concepts visually and verbally.
• Knowledge of graphic design principles used for large and small format sign products.
• Experience using both graphic design and sign design software.
• Experience working with all types of sign materials.
• Strong organizational skills with an ability to manage multiple projects and several staff.
• Thorough knowledge of the sign industry and the costs of design, materials, labour, production, installation, shipping.
• Ability to work independently.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Interacting with clients, taking their ideas and requirements from the design phase through to production and installation. Creating great products to meet the needs of our clients.
• Efficiently costing out sign projects and providing accurate cost estimates.
• Managing shop day-to-day activities, including: setting production priorities; delegating to staff; monitoring and meeting deadlines; maintaining material and equipment supplies; meeting quality and safety standards.
• Maintaining customer files and submitting project information for invoicing.
• Recognizing and recommending changes to keep production processes and designs current.
• Following company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
Salary and Benefits:
• Salary: commensurate with experience
• Extended health upon qualification
• Monday to Friday 8:30 to 5:00
Send us your resume at email@example.com and we will contact you. For more information, feel free to write us or call us during business hours.